Wine, olive oil and tinned food are part of a healthy Mediterranean diet
- The main agricultural products are cereals, fruits, vegetables and wine.
- Wine, olive oil and tinned food awarded internationally.
- Portugal ranks among the top 10 wine exporters in the world.
- High quality applications and technological solutions that made processes more efficient and modern.
- 6,3 thousand million euros of exports in this sector, in 2016.
A series of recent events indicate that Portugal is on its way to becoming a major producer and exporter of cannabis for medical purposes.
- Port wine was a pioneer conquering the world.
- Portuguese olive oil is considered to be the best in the world.
- Portugal is the largest global producer of cork.
- Portuguese fruit is appreciated in the most challenging markets.
|Agriculture, Fishing & Food industry|
|UNICER||The largest Portuguese soft drinks company|
|DELTA||The market leader for coffee in Portugal|
|JERÓNIMO MARTINS||Food Distribution is their core businesses in Portugal, Poland and Colombia|
|SOVENA||A reference in the global olive oil market|
|AMORIM||The largest world producer of cork product|