What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that a website asks your browser to store on your computer, telephone or other device that has access to the internet, containing information about your navigation of the particular site. Cookies are used to facilitate and turn the navigation of the website simpler, without damaging your computer.
What are cookies used for on this website?
0ur cookies have different functions:
– Essential Cookies: some of the cookies we use are necessary to enable you to access specific areas of our website. These cookies help you navigate the website and use its features such as accessing secure areas of the website that may require a login. Without these cookies, the services that require it could not be provided.
– Analytical cookies: we utilize these cookies to analyse how users use the site and monitor its performance. This allows us to provide a high quality experience by customizing our offer and quickly identifying and correcting any issues that arise. For example, we use performance cookies to find out which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, or to determine why some pages are receiving error messages. Based on the use of the site, we may also use these cookies to highlight articles or services from the site that we think are of interest to users. These cookies are used only for the purpose of collating and analysing statistical information, without ever collecting personal information.
– Functional Cookies: We use functional cookies to allow us to recall user preferences. For example, cookies avoid typing the user’s name every time the user accesses the site.
In a nutshell, feature cookies retain user preferences for site usage, so you do not need to reconfigure the site each time you visit.
The cookies used can be:
– Permanent Cookies: they are stored on the user’s web browser on their access devices (pc, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever the user makes a new visit to the site. Usually they are used to direct the navigation according to the interests of the user, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
– Session Cookies: These are temporary and remain in your browser cookies until you leave the site. The information obtained enables the identification of problems and provide a better browsing experience.
Yes, cookies can be disabled in your browser. Please note, however, that by disabling cookies, you can prevent certain web services from working properly, affecting, in part or in full, your website navigation.
If you wish to block or delete cookies from this site, you may do so by modifying your browser’s settings. Although the parameterization of each is different, it is common to configure this in the “Preferences” or “Tools” menu. For details on configuring cookies, see the “Help” menu in your browser.