IEFP AND SOCIAL SECURITY
- Unemployed aged between 18 and 30 (inclusive), with a qualification level ≥ 3.
- Unemployed aged over 30 and under 45, if registered for at least 12 months at employment center.
Conditions: Monthly support for Total Salary (including Meal Allowance, Work Insurance, Salary Support)
Duration: 9 Months
«Contrato Emprego» Programme
Unemployed people (registered at employment center for 6 months).
Unemployed people aged under 29 or over 45, if registered for at least 2 months at employment center.
Support: FINANCIAL GRANT
One time support* depending on contract type:
Permanent contract: €3.791,88
Fixed-term contract (minimum of 12 months): €1.263,96
Conditions: This measure is not cumulative with the Exemption of Social Contributions. There are three calls during the year: February, May and October.
Exemption of social contributions
- Young people looking for first job, aged under 30 years.
Long-term unemployed (registered at employment center for more than 12 months).
Support: TAX EXEMPTION
50 % Exemption from payment of Social Security Contributions [23,75 %]:
- Young people looking for first job: 5 years support
- Long – term unemployed : 3 years support
Conditions: Exemption only applies to permanent contracts. This measure is not cumulative with the “Contrato Emprego” Programme