Neomarca makes a team of experts available to guide you through the whole deployment process. We offer our experience so your project in Portugal can become a reality.
We can provide support at the following stages:
- Request For Information: we will provide information for the decision-making process-costs, suppliers.
- Finding a location: we will help you find the perfect spot (land, offices, industrial units).
- Relations with the Public Administration: we will help you with the procedures for permits and licences.
- Setting up a business: we offer relevant information for fact-based decision making and plans for establishing or expanding a business.
- Networking: we will identify and connect you to potential partners and local suppliers.
- Funding: financial grants combined with tax incentives are a key advantage for your investment.
We offer an integrated range of investment advisory services prior, during and following the active stages of the investment cycle. These services include: comprehensive market analysis for national and international markets, development of comprehensive business plans and support to international and domestic investors.
Strategic analysis comprises an integrated range of analytical, auditing and benchmarking services relating to the competitive position of a company. Our objective is to provide sustainable and measurable improvements to the competitiveness and operations of companies.
We provide a full range of marketing analysis and strategic services. We help your company developing strategies that increase sales, attract and retain customers, support innovation, adopt product policies, price, and distribution aimed at growth.
Our service includes training & HR return-on-investment. We work closely with client’s HR and general management to define training objectives, curriculum development and training tools, implement the training and monitor the results.
Neomarca has developed, in collaboration with Portuguese and foreign business, several consultancy services including those aimed at supporting new investments and business.
We work extensively with buy-side organizations, including investment banks, private equity and European funding – a financial instrument that helps develop or expand your company or business.
"Our clients represented more than 348 million euros turnover in 2016 and have registered an average annual growth of 9,4% between 2012 and 2016."