The collection and processing of personal data has been designed to be in line with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement thereof.
1. Personal data controller
The data controller is the company NEOMARCA, with an office in Rua do Alportel, nº 44, 2º, 8000-293 Faro. You can contact the data controller at any time with any questions about data protection by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Legal basis for the collection and processing of personal data
By accessing and using bizinportugal.com, its contents and / or our services, the user accepts and consents freely and expressly, through an unequivocal positive act, authorizing that their personal data, requested or optionally provided by him, is collected and processed by NEOMARCA under the terms provided herein.
3. The purposes for which personal data is processed
The data provided and collected by NEOMARCA’s will be used to:
- Send informative communications about our services.
- Develop our business and services.
- Send promotional communications.
Under EU data protection legislation (GDPR), the use of personal data must be justified under at least one legal basis for the processing of personal data. You can consult the explanation of the scope of each of these grounds. *
The legal basis applicable to the collection and use of your personal data for customer service and marketing purposes is your consent.
* Legal basis for the processing of personal data
- When you have given consent to the processing of your personal data (for this purpose you will be presented with a consent form for the use of your data, which may subsequently be withdrawn);
- When data handling and processing is necessary to conclude a contract with you or follow through on the contract;
- When data handling and processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligations to which NEOMARCA, LDA is subject;
- When data handling and processing is necessary to achieve a legitimate interest and our reasons for its use prevail over your data protection rights;
- When data handling and processing is necessary so that we can testify, exercise or defend a right in legal proceedings against you, us or a third party.
4. Categories of personal data that we handle and process
We collect your first and last name, email address, address, telephone number and other similar contact information.
Demographic data: Age, gender, country and preferred language.
Usage Data: We collect data about your way of interacting with our Services. This includes data such as the features you use, the items you purchase, the web pages you visit, and the search terms you enter. This also includes data about your device and the network you use to connect to our services, including IP address, device identifiers (such as IMEI number for phones), regional and language settings, as well as including information about the operating systems and other software installed on your device, including product keys, data on service performance and any problems that may have arisen from your experience with those services.
Location data: We collect data about your location, which may be accurate or inaccurate. Accurate location data can be Global Position System (GPS) data, as well as data that identifies mobile towers and Wi-Fi hotspots, which are collected when you enable services or features based on location. Inaccurate location data includes, for example, a location derived from your IP address or data that indicates your location with less precision, such as a city or zip code.
Contents: We collect content from your files and communications whenever it is necessary to provide you with Services.
6. Security for the handling and processing of your personal data
NEOMARCA employs measures to protect the information collected from loss, destruction, disclosure, unauthorized access, misuse and alteration.
Although the transmission of data through the Internet or website cannot guarantee total security against intrusions, NEOMARCA and our service providers and commercial partners make every effort to implement and maintain physical, electronic and procedural security measures aimed at protecting your personal data in accordance with the applicable data protection requirements.
NEOMARCA adopts internal and subcontracting procedures (where available), to deal with cases of personal data breaches (likely to result in a risk to the rights of holders), namely in the detection, identification and investigation of circumstances, mitigation measures, information circuits between responsible and subcontractor, involvement of NEOMARCA and notification to the CNPD of the occurrence of violations of personal data, according to the deadlines established in the regulation (up to 72h after being aware of it).
7. Retention of personal data
NEOMARCA retains your data only for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
Once the maximum period of retention has been reached, your personal data will be irrevocably anonymised (anonymised data may be retained) or destroyed in a secure manner.
8. Right of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition (ARCO) of personal data.
Under the terms of the RGPD, the data subject has the right to ask the controller for access to their personal data, as well as its rectification or erasure.
The data subject also has the right to withdraw the consent given to the handling and processing of the data, at any time, without compromising the lawfulness of the data treatment made based on the consent previously given.
You may exercise these rights of access, rectification, erasure, limitation to data handling and processing, opposition to handling and processing, portability or withdrawal of consent from NEOMARCA by sending an email to email@example.com or by written communication, in registered mail, to the address NEOMARCA – Rua do Alportel, nº 44, 2º, 8000-293 Faro, Portugal.
9. Right to file a Complaint with a supervisory authority
Under the terms of the GDPR, the data subject is informed that they the right to submit complaints to the competent control authority, in this case the National Data Protection Commission.
If you have any questions regarding our use of your personal data, you should first contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by written communication to the address NEOMARCA, Rua of Alportel, nº 44, 2º, 8000-293 Faro – Portugal.
Subject to certain conditions, you may have the right to request us to:
- provide you with additional information about how we use your personal information;
- provide you with a copy of the personal data you have provided us with;
- provide the personal data you have provided to another party responsible for processing at your request;
- update any inaccuracies in the personal data that we retain;
- delete personal data, the use of which is no longer legitimate;
- limit the way we use your personal data until the complaint is investigated.
The exercise of these rights is subject to certain exceptions intended to safeguard the public interest (prevention or detection of crimes) or our interest (maintaining professional secrecy).
If you exercise any of these rights, we will analyse them and respond within one (1) month.
If you are dissatisfied with our use of your personal data or with our response after exercising any of these rights, you have the right to submit a complaint to your supervisory authority (National Commission for Data Protection – CNPD, Rua de São Bento , nº 148, 3º, 1200-821 Lisboa | Tel: 213928400, e-mail: email@example.com).
Under the provisions of article 18 of Law no. 144/2015, in case of litigation, the consumer may use Entidade de Resolução Alternativa de Litígios de Consumo. RAL entities available for contracts awarded in the Faro district:
CIMAAL – Centro de Informação, Mediação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Algarve.
ELECTRONIC COMPLAINT BOOK
Clients or users who wish to express dissatisfaction regarding the provision of services, product marketing or quality of service, may formally file a complaint, which is subject to analysis and treatment by NEOMARCA. The claimant must indicate elements of identification that enable the analysis and clearly and completely describe the facts that motivate the complaint. The complaint can be filed in three possible ways:
NEOMARCA always formally communicates the decision, whether it bears the reason to the claimant or in all other cases. All steps are taken to expeditiously complete the complaints procedures. In cases of high complexity, the claimant is kept informed, through the most appropriate means.