Applications for Internationalization via E-commerce are open. These applications are addressed to SMEs and the project funding rate is 50% non-refundable.
The goal of this call is to grant support to individual projects of SMEs that aim to implement online export strategies. The investment projects must have a direct presence in online channels, namely on their own stores and/or marketplaces, as well as the development of online promotion campaigns.
Within the scope of this call, the following are established as minimum and maximum thresholds:
i) €10,000 and €25,000 for projects classified as “New Exporters”;
ii) €25,000 and €85,000 for projects classified as “More Markets”.
The “More Markets” will frame the SMEs that demonstrate better conditions to promote the expansion and diversification of export markets through digital channels, translated into a final score equal to or greater than 75 points obtained in the E-commerce Analysis.
The “New Exporters” will frame the SMEs that have obtained a final score equal to or greater than 20 points and less than 75 points in the result of the E-commerce Analysis.
- Grant: 50% non-refunble of investments projects between €10,000 and €25,00 or €25,000 and €85,000
Total Budget available: €4,5M
- Deadline: until available budget
Example of elegible expenses:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Advertising (SEA); Content Marketing; Display Advertising; Business Intelligence and Web Analytics; Mobile Marketing; Social Media Marketing (…)
Application period: runs according to the following stages, or until the receipt of applications that reach the established limit according to the budget allocation defined in the call
- Phase 1: from 24/08/2023 to 15/09/2023, exclusively for candidates who carried out the Diagnosis between 24 August 2022 and 30 June 2023;
- Phase 2: from 16/09/2023 to 20/10/2023, for the remaining candidates, with a diagnosis carried out, dated 24 August 2022 or later.