PORTUGAL STARTUP VISA
StartUP Visa is a residence visa for non-EU-Schenghen startup founders who want to be part of one of the fastest developing startup communities in Europe.
- Your project/startup is focused on tech;
- Your startup shows potential to the creation of jobs, besides the entrepreneurs you include initially, along with yourself, in your application;
- Your startup shows the potential to generate a turnover of 325,000€/ year and/or assets value over 325,000€/ year, within 5 years after the start of the contract with your chosen incubator;
- Once you select one of the certified incubators to physically incubate your startup within the Startup Visa program your application is complete and you are ready to go!
- You have the capacity to establish a company, when applicable, during the undergoing of the program;
The evaluation of the economic and innovative potential is made based on the degree of innovation, the scalability of the business, the market potential, the capacity of the management team, the potential for creating qualified employment in Portugal and the relevance of the applicant in the team.
StartUp Visa welcomes one entrepreneur or more per project, up to a maximum of 5 elements. Residence visas under the program shall also be granted up to a maximum of five elements, by project.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Access the Startup Visa online platform here
- The application is submitted in Portuguese or in English language, through an online form, available in the online platform of the program.
- The incubator of your preference gets a notice of your application and revises it.
- If your application is accepted, you will get approved by the incubator and get a notification on the portal informing you about it.